Health, Safety and Compliance Officer – Manufacturing / Retail - £25k to £33k (pro rata) - 9 to 12 months – Norwich
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Compliance Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Compliance Officer to join a prestigious business based in Norwich.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Operations Director you will support the organisation in driving their safety, safety and compliance culture forward.
As the Health, Safety and Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting accident investigations
- Conducting risk assessments
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Officer will:
- Hold a Nebosh General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the Manufacturing, FMCG or Retail Environments
- Will have a background within health and safety and compliance
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Officer will be offered a salary of up to £33k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.