Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor required to join a well-established and innovative manufacturing company based at their site in Wrexham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a forward thinking organisation at an exciting time of investment and growth.
Reporting to Operations Manager the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will benefit from a varied and challenging role and the opportunity to work in a hands on position and make a real change to the working environment on the site.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Engaging and supporting team leaders and managers
- Developing existing policies and procedures to ensure best practice health, safety, environment
- Providing subject matter knowledge, advice and guidance for best practice health and safety
To be considered for the role of Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will;
- Be a hands on and operational health and safety professional
- Have HSE experience gained in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Have working knowledge of a management systems (ideally OHSAS 18001, or ISO 14001 or ISO 9001)
- Be a passionate HSE professional, keen to develop positive working environments
In return, this role is paying up to £35k, plus pension, life insurance, staff discount vouchers and 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Interview dates are lined up for w/c 19th September, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.
If you know of anyone within your network who may also be interested in this position, we highly appreciate you forwarding this position to them.