Health, Safety and Environment Advisor required to join an internationally recognised Facilities Management organisation that boasts a multi-million pound turnover and over 5,000 employees.
Principal People have been exclusively engaged to assist the company in searching for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to be based in and around London.
This role will be a mixture of office based work and travelling between sites in and around London and the M25.
£40,000 to £45,000 + Travel and package – Health, Safety and Environment Advisor – London
The appointed Health, Safety and Environment will be responsible for:
- Having an operational input in to the delivery of HSE across the organisations different business types
- Helping deliver and shape the company’s outlook of how HSE should be carried out throughout
- Working closely with the senior management and Directors of the business to report back and present ideas and solutions of how the overall strategy can be carried out on a day to day basis
The ideal Health, Safety and Environment will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate is essential
- Previous Facilities Management / Property Management experience is advantageous
- The willingness to travel in between client sites
In return the salary is up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus a travel allowance and benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org