Health, Safety and Environment Advisor required to join an internationally recognised Facilities Management organisation with over 12,000 employees and has established divisions across Europe, Australia, North America and Asia.
Principal People have been exclusively engaged to assist the company in searching for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to be based in and around Huntingdon.
This role will be a mixture of office based work and travelling between sites in and around Huntingdon.
Up to £45,000 + Car and package – Health, Safety and Environment Advisor – Huntingdon
The appointed Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will be responsible for:
- Having an operational input in to the delivery of HSE across the organisations different business types
- Helping deliver and shape the company’s outlook of how HSE should be carried out throughout
- Working closely with the senior management and Directors of the business to report back and present ideas and solutions of how the overall strategy can be carried out on a day to day basis
The ideal Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate is essential but ideally GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Previous Facilities Management / Property Management experience is advantageous
- The willingness to travel in between client sites
In return the salary is up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus car and benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org