Health, Safety and Environment Advisor - 40K-45K plus package based near Oxford
Principal People are excited to present an excellent opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment Adviso rto join a highly reputable market leading and Global Infrastructure and Engineering organisation based near Oxford and covering multiple sites across the UK.
This office and site based role will offer the successful candidate excellent development and training opportunities. Looking to add to their established team, the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will report directly into Global Health, Safety and Environment Manager. Operating in multiple locations, you will operate on a number of high profile projects across multiple industries including Rail, Power and Utilities to name a few. This specialist organisation are experts in what they are involved in and are looking for the successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to ensure all relevant projects have necessary Health, Safety and Environment support.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all HSEQ matters, acting as the point of escalation
- Review and conduct risk assessments and method statements
- Undertake regular audits
- Working collaboratively with site teams and senior management.
- Engage with key stakeholders.
- The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisorwill hold:
- Experience within Engineering, Infrastructure, Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities sectors
- Nebosh General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Engineering, Marine, Offshore work, Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities sectors
In return the salary is £40-£45k + access to company vehicle + 5% matched pension scheme + 20 days annual leave + Health care
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.