Health, Safety and Environment Advisor - 36-38K plus package based near Goldenbank, Near Falmouth, Cornwall.
Principal People are excited to present an excellent opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to join a highly reputable market leading and Global Infrastructure and Engineering organisation based onshore and offshore in Cornwall.
This office and site based role will offer the successful candidate excellent development and training opportunities. Looking to add to their established team, the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will report directly into Global Health, Safety and Environment Manager. This specialist organisation are experts in what they are involved in and are looking for the successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to ensure all relevant projects have necessary Health, Safety and Environment support.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all HSEQ matters, acting as the point of escalation
- Review and conduct risk assessments and method statements
- Undertake regular audits
- Working collaboratively with site teams and senior management.
- Engage with key stakeholders.
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Engineering, Marine, Offshore work, Construction, Civil Engineering or Energy sectors
- Nebosh General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Engineering, Marine, Offshore work, Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities sectors
However our client is also open to other industries.
In return the salary is £36-£38k + access to company vehicle + 5% matched pension scheme + 20 days annual leave + Health care
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.