Health, Safety and Environment Advisor – 25K – Stretford Manchester - Covering sites from Manchester to Liverpool
Are you passionate about Health and Wellbeing, and looking to further your Health and Safety, if so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
The ideal Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary of 20-25K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- £400 Car allowance per month
- Contribution pension
- 25 days annual leave
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Would consider working towards NEBOSH general certified)
- Passionate to develop a Health and Safety career
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org