Health, Safety and Environment Advisor – £40K-50K – High Wycombe - Covering sites multiple sites in the south
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and looking to further your Health and Safety, if so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
The ideal Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary of 40-50K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Car allowance
- 26 days annual leave, your birthday off plus 8 bank holidays
Essential requirements include:
- Experience within residential build construction or RC frames
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Would consider NEBOSH general certified)
- Passionate to develop a Health and Safety career
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Hold a driving licence
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org