Health, Safety and Environment Advisor – 30K – Cheshunt London- Covering sites within the M25
Are you passionate about Health and Safety professional, looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor in partnership with an exceptional fast-growing business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, arranging training for contactors, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Carrying out Pre-construction information
- Assisting with creating and implementing new Health and Safety policies and procedures
The ideal Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £25K-£30K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Expensed travel
- A 3% Contribution pension
- 19 days annual leave with 2 weeks off over Christmas
Essential requirements include:
- A minimum of 1-year Health and Safety experience within Construction, Installation or a manufacturing environment.
- A NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (Would consider working towards NEBOSH general certified)
- A Passion to develop a Health and Safety career
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com