Health, Safety and Environment Manager
This is an incredible opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment Manager to expand their career within an organisation, who have an enviable reputation within the industry.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving company safety policy, improving awareness of HSE to create a positive and safe working environment, across a large number of sites.
This is a newly created position due to extensive growth and changes with the organisation. The successful candidate will be predominantly based in Cambridge and happy to travel for the requirements of the role.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of strategy and risk plans
- Driving standards across a number of sites to create and develop a positive HSE culture
- Working with and influencing external organisations and bodies which could impact upon the organisations activities
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice HSE
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant HSE experience within a manufacturing, transport, logistics, distribution or similar environment
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Will have previous experience in an autonomous role, managing their own diary, or will have experience gained in a multi-site role
In return the salary for this Health, Safety and Environment Manager position is paying up to £45k plus car, 4% pension, 2 x Life Insurance and 22 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, which will increase to 25 after two years’ service.
We have interview slots available for week commencing 17th October, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.