Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Health, Safety and Environment Manager required to join a Logistics company based near Yeovil with further 3 sites within a close vicinity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity for the Health, Safety and Environment Manager to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of Risks across all areas in the business
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the health and safety culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide HSE strategy across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and safety experience in Logistics or Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
In return the position is paying between £35-£38K, Company Car, 25 days annual leave with option to buy 5 extra days, Contributory Pension 3% / 3% matched.
Telephone interview slots are available on Friday the 18th of November for the first stage, 2nd stage will be an assessment centre interview week commencing the 21st of November, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.