Facilities and Health and Safety Adviser
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities and Health and Safety Adviser to work for a highly reputable company based in Dagenham. Reporting directly to the Site General Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture and behavioural safety forward.
This is an exciting brand new role for you to put your individual stamp on! The role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this developing business.
The appointed Facilities and Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implementing group Health and safety strategy
- Improving Health and Safety working behaviours
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- Facilities management and maintenance
- Managing contractors and their inductions
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety or Facilities experience in Manufacturing or similar industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Personable nature but also a strong character
In return, the position is paying £32k - £35k, plus package.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role