Health, Safety and Environment Manager - Manufacturing - £35k - £40k + package – near March
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Health, Safety and Environment Manager to work for an expanding company with future opportunities for progression, reporting directly to the Production Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture and behavior safety forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to work for a rapidly expanding company.
- Opportunities for progression within the wider business
As the Health, Safety and Environment Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Continual improvements towards behavioural safety
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing
In return, the Health and Safety Officer successful will be offered a salary of £35 - £40k depending on qualifications and experience.