Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Health, Safety and Environmental Officer required to join a well-established and innovative manufacturing company based at their site in Banbury. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer to join a forward thinking organisation.
Reporting to Health and Safety Manager the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will benefit from a varied and challenging role and the opportunity to work in a hands on position and make a real change to the working environment on the site.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environment Officer will be responsible for:
- Engaging and supporting team leaders and managers
- Developing existing policies and procedures to ensure best practice health, safety, environment
- Providing subject matter knowledge, advice and guidance for best practice health and safety
To be considered for the role of Health, Safety and Environmental Officer you will;
- Be a hands on and operational health and safety professional
- Have HSE experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Be a passionate HSE professional, keen to develop positive working environments
In return, this role is paying up to £37k, plus pension, share scheme incentives and 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Interview dates are lined up for w/c 19th September, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.