HSE Officer- £30-£35k plus package - Southampton
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environment Officer looking for your next opportunity?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Contract and Permanent Consultants, we currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Health, Safety and Environment Officer working for one of our rapidly expanding clients.
To be considered for the upcoming opportunity we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working as a Health, Safety and Environment Officer or have experience in a similar role.
Daily duties include:
- Property and building inspections.
- Property management.
- Building and creating management systems.
- Accident and investigation reports.
- Monitoring of contractors
- Mentoring and coaching site engineers.
The successful candidate will be based near Southampton, this role will predominantly be an office based position with travel once a month to national sites. The successful applicant will report to the Health, Safety and Environment Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Health, Safety, Environmental Officer or similar.
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with an open and varied industry background
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction as a minimum (or equivalent)
- High Standard of IT skills.
Our client is offering a salary and package of £30-£35k, pool car, 1% match pension, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview slots for the 29th of January. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org