Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based in Mansfield working predominantly within the office in Mansfield, with occasional travel to other UK remits.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for undertaking operational and strategic duties in an office/multi-site capacity with sites throughout the UK.
This position is offered as a 9-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading fixed term salary of between £35000-£42000.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and completing RAMS
- Reviewing pre construction information
- Advising on risk and providing compliance feedback to the Project Manager
- Raising Health and Safety standards
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma (ideally)
- Possess membership of RmAps and AIEMA (beneficial but not essential)
- Hold the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate (highly advantageous)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send up to date CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org