Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
This is an incredible opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a global manufacturer based in Camberley, Surrey. This position offers the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on and operational role, benefiting from the chance to really make a difference within the company.
Reporting to the Head of HSE, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving company safety policy, to improving awareness of HSE to create a positive and safe working environment, across a high risk site.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of HSEQ
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to create and develop a positive HSEQ culture
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice HSEQ
- Working to develop and continually improve existing policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous H&S experience within a manufacturing, transport, logistics, distribution, Hard FM or similar environment
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands on and operational role
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force and who ideally has previous experience with behavioural safety and creating positive working environments
In return the salary for this Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor position is paying up to £39k, plus bonus, pension and 25 days AL, plus BH’s. We have interview slots available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.