Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
This is an incredible opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a leading manufacturer with responsibility for 3 sites based near Chichester, West Sussex. This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a hands on role, benefiting from the chance to really make a difference within the company.
Reporting to the Head of HSE, the successful candidate will drive company safety policy, to improve awareness of HSE and create a positive and safe working environment, across all 3 high risk sites.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of HSE
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to create and develop a positive HSE culture
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice HSE
- Working to develop and continually improve existing policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous H&S experience within a manufacturing environment
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands on and operational role
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force and who ideally has previous experience with behavioural safety and creating positive working environments
In return the salary for this Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor position is paying up to £40k, plus pension and package. We have interview slots available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.