Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor - £30K - £36K + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor to join an expanding organisation on their new state of the art site.
The purpose of the role is to support the business customers with the successful deployment of the Health, Safety and Environmental Arrangements and strive to achieve full regulatory compliance.
The successful Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor will:
- Carry out site audits and reporting
- Provide guidance and best practice considerations
- Diligently review legal and legislative requirements prior to issuing advise
- Drive environmental compliance and standards
- Support and coach development of risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Continually review the effectiveness and accuracy of risk assessments and make recommendations
- Assist with the updating and completion of the business health and safety action plan
- Analysis of health & safety trends and advising project management on how to improve performance
The successful Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (working towards associate Certificate)
- A “can do” and “in this together” approach
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Car Owner; insured for business use
- Background in distribution, warehousing, retail or manufacturing
This is an urgent position and interviews will be booked straight away. If you are interested and would like to know more please send your details through to me ASAP.