Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join Local Government funded organisation based in Plymouth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Local Authority who have an exciting new role that offers progression through both qualifications and safety related memberships.
Reporting directly into the Senior Health and Safety manager you will provide a wide range of Health and Safety duties for the organisation.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for;
- Conducting audits
- Providing health and safety training
- Site visits
- Conducting accident investigation
To be considered for the role of Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will;
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Health and Safety related role
- Be an engaging individual who is adaptable to change
- Have excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Excel programmes
Salary for the role of Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor is paying between £23,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience) plus excellent local government pension plus flexible working hours and 25 days annual leave (this goes up to 28 days after 5 years’ service)
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.