Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – 12 Month FTC - £30 to 35K – Frodsham Cheshire
Are you a dedicatedHealth, Safety and Environmental Advisor looking for your next contract?
We are currently exclusively engaged by our client, a well-renowned and reputable organisation within the industry, to recruit for a Health and Safety Advisor to be based in FrodshamCheshire.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis or lead to a permanent opportunity in the future.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £30 to 35K, depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Checking accident reports
- Carrying out risk assessments and conducting audits
- Assisting with updating policies and procedures
- Auditing contractor control
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- IEMA Foundation Certificate (Desirable)
- Possess experience working with the Manufacturing, Healthcare or Chemical industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.