Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - Manufacturing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to work for an expanding global company within a manufacturing site, reporting directly to the plant manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established organisation
- Great benefits package
- Employers focus company
- Personal development
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
- Working towards a companywide behavioural safety program
The successful Health, Safety Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.