Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor / Bristol / Utilities, Water, Civils or Infrastructure / £42k-£48k + Vehicle + Package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, (up to £48k) to join a leading Utilities Contractor within the UK. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the SHE Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of projects across the South West of the UK. Reporting into the SHE Manager, you will be responsible for visiting several sites across South-West and occasionally to the London region advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is a desirable
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have industry experience with Water, Utilities, Civils or Infrastructure is essential
- Hold a UK driving license is essential
- Be a member of IOSH is advantageous
In return the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site inspections
- Assisting with investigations
- Advising on Safety
- Maintaining Safety standards on sites
- Checking and maintaining risk assessments and method statements
In return the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £48,000 (depending on experience) plus a vehicle and other benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.