Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – Construction Resources - £37k to £42k + Car + Package - South East of UK
Are you a dedicated HSE professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a prestigious business covering sites across the South East of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Health and Safety audits
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring managers on all Health, Safety and Environmental queries
- Carrying out Health and Safety training
- Attending the area Directors meetings and providing reports
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (NEBOSH Diploma is desirable)
- Possess experience working within the highways/ civil engineering/ aggregates/ groundworks/ construction/ engineering industry
- Have experience managing multiple sites
- Be able communicate at all levels
- Hold a full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.