Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - Manufacturing - £260 to £265p/d + package – 3-month contract – Near Haverhill – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Haverhill.
Reporting directly to the Site Lead, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be offered a daily rate of £260 to £265p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing health and safety reports
- Providing day to day health and safety advice to the team
- Producing policies and procedures
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Food Manufacturing, Automotive or FMCG environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.