Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor required to join a construction and infrastructure organisation, covering three main locations within the South East.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a market leading construction and infrastructure organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. Reporting to the Health and Safety Director, you will assist in undertaking operational responsibilities whilst developing your experience, knowledge and skills within the construction health and safety industry.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Updating policies and procedures
- Working closely with the project teams to imbed safety.
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture across the sites
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Heavy Construction industry experience (Civil Engineering, Highways, Utilities is desirable)
- Environmental experience is desirable but not essential
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual
Reasons to work for this business
- Fast expanding company with a passionate Health and Safety team.
- Great variation within the role covering a number of sites
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying between 35-40K, plus company car, fuel card, pension and 25 days annual leave. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.