Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor required to join a manufacturing company based near Wrexham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and working to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own. There is also the opportunity to progress within this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the sites.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and Safety experience, in engineering, manufacturing, or any high-risk industry.
- Experience in implementing a positive safety culture
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is between £35k- £45k, bonus scheme up to 8%, pension and 25 days annual leave.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.