Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a market leading construction and infrastructure organisation, to be based near Exeter covering South West UK. This is to include a salary of £30-40k + Car + Fuel Card + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established, global organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. Reporting to the Health and Safety Director, you will assist in undertaking operational responsibilities whilst developing your experience, knowledge and skills within the construction health and safety industry.
Key Skills and Qualifications the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor required to have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Heavy Construction industry experience (Civil Engineering, Highways, Groundworks, Utilities is desirable)
- Environmental experience is desirable but not essential
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to liaise at all levels.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will receive a salary of £30-40k + Car + Fuel Card + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!