Principal People are recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a unique civil engineering and construction organisation. The position is to be based near to Nottingham with UK wide travel. The salary, dependent upon experience will pay between £37-43k + Package.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will report to the Principal Health, Safety and Environmental Manager and will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a positive health and safety culture on sites and projects that the business undertakes whilst working collaboratively with the site and projects managers.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor role include:
- Check Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Act as main contact for HSE of projects from inception to completion
- Liaising with Site / Projects Managers
- Site Inspections / Audits
- Implementation of safety procedures
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- Have experience within the Construction / Groundworks / Civil Engineering industry
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate (General Certificate will be considered)
- Be flexible and happy to work a UK wide role
- Be a communicative and personable individual able to liaise and influence at all levels
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will receive a salary £37-43k + Package. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!