Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
A highly reputable Logistics and Distribution company are seeking a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join them at their site near St Albans, Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established health and safety team within a renowned and growing organisation
This is a challenging single-site position based near St Albans, Hertfordshire. Ideally candidates will have experience working within logistics or warehousing. The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will benefit from a varied, fast paced role within a successful, growing business.
The Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager must:
- · Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- · Have experience within Logistics, distribution, warehousing or manufacturing
- · Be able to work with Management and Team Leaders to improve the safety culture
- · Asses RAMS programmes and investigate incidents
- · Be proactive and able to work as part of a collaborative HSEQ team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary paying up to £39K plus pension, 25 days holiday, Private Health Care
Interviews slots are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.
If you know of anyone within your network who may also be interested in this position, we highly appreciate you forwarding this position to them.