Health, Safety and Environment Manager
This is an incredible opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment Manager to expand their career within a leading logistics organisation. This company have an enviable reputation within the industry and this is a single site role, based near Leeds on one of their largest and most exciting sites.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Health, Safety and Environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving company safety policy, improving awareness of HSE, creating a positive and safe working environment, across a large and challenging site.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Well respected business, with an excellent reputation within the industry
- Opportunity to work on a large, fast moving site, this will be an exciting and challenging role and offers the right candidate the chance to really make the role their own and make a difference within the organisation
As the Health, Safety and Environment Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environment
- Working closely with management, taking a strategic overview of the site, to create a safe and positive working environment
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have previous health and safety experience in a logistics/warehousing or distribution environment
- Be a passionate and engaging HSE professional with proven experience in driving forward positive behavioural safety changes within an organisation
In return, you will be offered a salary up to £38k, plus 3% pension contribution and 25 days’ annual leave with the opportunity to purchase a further 5 days if you wish.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview slots available w/c 17th October, please apply now for your chance to apply for this excellent opportunity.