Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Facilities Management –Scotland- £43k - £47k + company car
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Manager looking for your next position?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a prestigious business based in Scotland covering multiple sites around Scotland.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety and Environmental Director working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of £43 - £47k + company car depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving and supporting HSE across the business and provide competency essential training and advice
- Conducting accident investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Carrying out training and site visits and building relationships with all levels of the workforce
- Reviewing risk registers
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Property Management, Facilities Management, Retail environments
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.