Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager required to join a market leading manufacturing company based near Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Specialist will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of Risks across all areas in the business
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the health and safety culture on the site.
- Monitoring health and safety performance, accidents inspections
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH diploma or equivalent as a minimum qualification.
- Health and safety experience within a COMAH site or Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
In return the salary is between £50-£55K, 10% bonus, 25 days annual leave, Pension and Bopa Health Care. Interview slots are available immediately, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.