Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join a well-established Specialist University Sector College based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever expanding specialist university Sector College with over 2,500 students. This organisation offer a wide scope for any individual who feels that variety is a key part of their next Health and Safety role. As the soul Health and Safety individual you will play an influential part in generating and promoting a positive health, safety and environmental culture within the Institution.
As the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager your key day to day duties will include;
- To ensure the health and safety policies and arrangements for the Institution are maintained as up to date and relevant.
- To maintain an overview of building usage to ensure it is not used beyond capacity in accordance with the Fire Strategy.
- Promote and coordinate the integration of environmental management and sustainability issues into policies, rules, products, services and operations working with staff to ensure H&S training is integrated with the main training programme.
- Ensure that statutory requirements are being upheld throughout the institution e.g.
COSHH, RIDDOR, Display Screen Equipment, Risk Assessments and the Insurance.
To be considered for the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager position you will;
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma with GradIOSH membership status (Ideally CMIOSH)
- Have Health and Safety experience within an education / facilities / local authority organisation
- Be an engaging individual who is able to work autonomously
In return, the successful Regional SHEQ Manager will be offered a salary of up to
£42,000 - £47,000 + flexible working hours + 25 days’ holiday + package
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.