Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Manufacturing – 12-month contract - £45k to £50k – Near Nottingham
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a prestigious business based near Nottingham.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £45 to £50k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with accident investigations
- Tracking the actions covered from audits
- Tracking the actions from PUWER assessments
- Ensuring general compliance throughout the site
- Liaising with the unions on site
- Driving the Health and Safety culture forward
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Must have a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Must be a Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the manufacturing, food manufacturing or aviation industries.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.