Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Property Management - £35 to £45k (pro rata) – 6 Months - Reading - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a prestigious organisation based in Reading.
Reporting directly to the Business Support Manager, the successful Business Support Manager will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £35 to £45k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Completing Health and Safety checks
- Conducting risk assessments
- Developing a Health and Safety management system
- Implementing policies and procedures
- liaising with contractors on site
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Property Management, Facilities Management, Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing sectors
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.