Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Utilities - £47k - £53k + Package - Near Oxford - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Manager looking for a new challenge?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a prestigious business based near Oxford.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multisite basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of up to £53k + package depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all Health and Safety on the contract
- Managing KPI’s
- Carrying out tool box talks
- Carrying out basic Health and Safety training
- Conducting safety checks on the plant equipment
- Carrying out Health and Safety audits
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the Ground Works, Exuviation, Utilities or Civils industries
- Hold a full UK driving license
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.