Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
A well-established and expanding manufacturing company, are looking for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join their successful business to be based at their site in Chapel-en-le-Frith, Derbyshire. The role is paying up to £45k, plus pension and package.
You will be reporting to the Managing Director and working autonomously to create a safe, positive working environment on their high-risk manufacturing site.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work for a proactive and forward thinking company striving for best practice HSEQ
- You will have the chance to grow with an expanding company who already have an excellent reputation within the industry
- You will benefit from operating in a hands-on and autonomous role
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working towards creating a safe and positive Health and Safety culture across the business
- Undertaking operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments, method statements and delivering training
- Offering best practice HSEQ support to operational managers within the business
- Continually improving and updating their existing ISO HSEQ systems
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification but will ideally be Diploma qualified for working towards this
- Have experience in a high-risk manufacturing environment
- Possess a genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Be self-motivated, resilient and a team player
- Have previous experience working with a recognised ISO management system
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45k, plus pension and package.
Interview dates are available for this month, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Regrettably we are unable to contact unsuitable applications.