Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Entertainment - £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a company partner of choice, an industry leading Entertainment business to seek a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join their HSE team.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join an industry leading business, that has still retained its ‘family feel’ throughout its growth. The role is located in the Watford area, with very occasional travel to other sites in London.
This is a great opportunity because:
- You will be working for a market-leading company that hold ethics and charity in high regards
- You will play a significant part to play within a very collaborative team, who celebrate each other’s successes and lean on each other for expertise and advice
- You will report in a team-orientated and very likeable Head of Health and Safety who is very positive and innovative in his approach
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Most importantly, possess a positive and can-do attitude
In return the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the organisation are compliant with appropriate legislation
- Establishing, monitoring and managing al standards, process and systems.
- Recording and investigating any accidents and incidents
In return the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will receive a salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience), and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.