Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in a pro-active approach?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with excellent opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The business is growing at a steady rate, exceeding their profit goals year on year within that time frame. Working for a company with an impressively low staff turnover, the successful Health and Safety and Environmental Manager will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged and critically; happens.
The Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategy and improvement for manufacturing and engineering, with the opportunity to work on a brand-new site with state of the art equipment based in Goole and another based in Runcorn.
- At strategic level, analysing and planning needed improvements on short term and long-term basis, working alongside the health and safety team to achieve standards of excellence in health and safety.
- Implementing companywide strategy as set by the Head of IMS
- Managing a team of Health and Safety Advisors; developing and managing them to achieve their full potential.
- Liaising with operational management, to implement new policies and procedures, and coach them as to how they can achieve these.
The ideal Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will have experience in the Manufacturing/Engineering industry at a senior/managerial level. Will hold the NEBOSH Diploma and have the ability to communicate at all levels of a business.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- An excellent industry leading salary.
- The ability to earn up to a 15% bonus on an annual basis.
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra.
- A generous pension of up to 6% match
If this is of interest to you, please apply today!