Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you looking to work in a fast – paced and exciting industry which can offer excellent variation within your working day?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager in partnership with an exceptional, fast paced business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing organisation, with new projects coming in constantly from a broad clientele.
The business prides themselves on the quality of service that they offer and can boast of a prestigious client base. However, this does not affect their extremely pro-active nature towards health and safety and wanting achieve world class standards in it. With the chance to make a real difference on this Cambridge-based site, this is an opportunity not be missed!
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Working on an autonomous basis ensuring that you are the immediate point of contact on site for all health and safety enquiries.
- Implementing health, safety policies and procedures and working with the Head of Facilities and Health and Safety to continually improve upon these.
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing strategic support to the Head of Facilities ad Health and Safety as to the continual improvement of Health and Safety throughout the company.
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Engaging with staff and the operational team to encourage pro-active behaviours.
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
The ideal HSE Manager will have experience in the Research and Development industry within Health and Safety, however we are certainly open to a manufacturing background. You must hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent to be considered for this role.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience in addition to an achievable bonus averaging around 10%
- Up to 25 days holiday
- A pension scheme
- Family healthcare, travel allowance and more!
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org