Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Manager - Facilities Management and Property - London covering sites regionally - £45k to £50k + car or car allowance + package
Principal People have been engaged by a market leading Facilities Management organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their Health, Safety and Environmental Manager.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to work in a busy environment with a prestigious client, providing advice and support throughout the organisation regarding all Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
You will be part of a cohesive and high-functioning team that strive for excellence in everything they do, as a highly considered member of the team.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Holding the responsibility for Health, Safety and compliance across your allocated sites.
- Support the on-going development of the business management system.
- Conducting risk assessments on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that all working practices on site are undertaken safely and conform to the standards and procedures. This includes all sub-contractors employed on site.
- Delivering training.
- Providing professional advice and guidance throughout the organisation.
- Attend and facilitate meetings as and when required.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent
- Have experience within corporate client or retail environments
- Experience managing a health and safety individual or a team
- Have a proven track record of maintaining and developing management systems
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £50,000 + car or car allowance, 25 days leave + bank holidays + package.