Health Safety and Environmental Manager – up to + £55,000 + Package – Park Royal, North West London
Principal People are excited to be recruiting an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based in North West London. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Health and Safety initiatives and develop a strategy to continuously improve the safety culture across the site. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the site leaders to ensure safety practices are being implemented.
This is a great opportunity to work within an industry leading business who hold health and safety as one of their core values. In this role you will report directly to a General Manager who holds a strong belief in the importance of a good Health and Safety Culture.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a highly successful company who turned over £30million last year on the North West London site alone.
- Be part of a luxury brand who make some of the best-selling products within the UK.
- A company who offer great opportunities to progress.
- A true ability to make this role their own and make a real difference within the business
- A great opportunity to progress the companies HSE culture.
You will be required to:
- Continually work to improve and develop the site health and safety culture
- Develop and implement short- and long-term plans within the H&S department from both a strategic and hands on approach
- Work closely with all levels of the business to make sure that everybody understands the importance of H&S.
- Investigate accidents and carrying out investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience within a manufacturing environment or similar
- Have ISO14001 management system experience although not essential
This is ideal for someone who wants to take the next step in their health and safety career into an organisation who truly want to see you develop and professionally grow. In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be offered a salary of up to £55,000 depending on qualifications and experience plus attractive benefits package.
If this could be of interest, please apply now for your opportunity to register your application by sending your up to date CV to F.Johnston@Principalpeople.co.uk and avoid missing this exceptional opportunity.