Health, Safety and Environmental Officer - up to £33k + package (10 % bonus, pension + 25 days holiday)
Based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
I am currently looking for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Officer to join my client, who are a market leading logisitics company. This will be a very busy, single site role in an exciting, expanding organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established / well known company. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for improving the health and safety standards across the organisation and ensuring Health and Safety best practice.
Why the Health, Safety and Environmental Officer is a great opportunity:
- Generous salary of up to £33,000 plus package
- Incredible opportunity to work autonomously
- Market leading logistics company with an impeccable reputation
- Career progression opportunities
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience or a real interest in Environmental policies and procedures
- Have previous experience working in a logisitics, distribution or warehouse arena
We have interview slots available for w/c 29th August and w/c 5th September, please apply now for your chance to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.