Health, Safety and Environmental Officer – Manufacturing - £180 to £210p/d – 3 months – Near Kingsknowe - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer to join a prestigious business based near Kingsknowe, Scotland.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate £180 to £210p/d, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Officer you will be responsible for:
- Providing Health, Safety and Environmental advice and guidance
- Maintaining compliance throughout the sites
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Updating policies and procedures
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- TechIOSH membership is desirable but not essential
- Possess experience working within the manufacturing, engineering or food manufacturing environments
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.