Health, Safety and Estates Advisor - Education - 3-6 month - Poole - Fixed Term Contract - £33k to £36k Pro Rata - ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, supporting and ensuring their upheld safety compliance. Although this opportunity is initially offered as a 3 to 6 month contract, there is a strong possibility that this position will extend onto a permanent opportunity.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working within a highly rewarding expanding education facility
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Working alongside a dedicated and high performing team
As the Health, Safety and Estates Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring health and safety throughout sites
- Ensuring health and safety compliance throughout the organisation
- Monitoring the Health and Safety arrangement
- Reviewing of COSHH assessments and risk assessments
- Ensuring equipment is in a safe condition ready for use.
- Managing site contractors
- Leading and supervising estates staff
- Monitoring grounds maintenance contractors
The successful Health, Safety and Estates Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have experience influencing and communicating at all levels
- Have worked in either the public sector or construction sector
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Estates Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £36k Pro Rata depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.