Health, Safety and Facilities Manager – Non for profit - £200 - £240p/d – 6 months- ASAP
Are you a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager looking for your next contract?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company near Alderbury occasionally covering multiple sites across the UK.
Reporting directly to the chief executive, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
As the Health, Safety and Facilities Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Making recommendations on Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting all Health and Safety operational elements such as risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant
The successful Health, Safety and Facilities Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Technical member of IOSH
- Ideally possess experience working within the Health Care, Social Care or Social housing sectors however our client is open to all industry backgrounds
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Facilities Manager will be offered a salary of up to £200 to £240p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email your cv to email@example.com