Health, Safety & Facilities Manager
Health, Safety & Facilities Manager required to join a Leading Logistics company based near Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety & Facilities Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for all health, safety and facilities policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Specialist will be responsible for:
- Coach and support personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
- Maintaining RAM’s
- Contractor managements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Experience in logistics, distribution, transport, manufacturing or similar industry.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
In return the position is paying between £30-35K, 25 day’s annual leave, Contributory Pension 3% / 3% matched.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.