Health and Safety Advisor - Social Housing - Manchester - £26k to £28k + holiday - 9-month FTC - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Manchester.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 9-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £26k to £28k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Processing DSE assessments and PPE requests
- Inputting accident details on the database
- Conducing workplace safety inspections
- Providing general health and safety advise
- Reviewing risk assessments and giving feedback to managers when required
- Supporting the delivery of health and safety training
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Social Housing, Charity, Construction, Property or Local Government environment
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Have a good working knowledge of CDM regulations would be desirable
- Have a good working knowledge of Fire Safety would be desirable
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.