Health, Safety and Fire Advisor – Social Housing – Manchester - £34k to £36k + holiday – 12 month FTC - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Fire Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Fire Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Manchester.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site (or) single site basis.
Initially offered as a 12-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £34k to £36k + package depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Fire Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Supporting construction sites
- Providing Health and Safety advice
- Conducting off-site inspections
- Supporting the construction projects with fire safety advice
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Social Housing, Charity, Construction, Property or Local Government environment
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Have a good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Have a good working knowledge of Fire Safety
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.