Health, Safety and Fire Advisor - Home Based - South - £42,820 (including car allowance and bonus)
We have an excellent opportunity to join a long-established property management organisation that are going through an exciting period of growth. The role will be split between being field based and home working, you will be part of a team supported by a senior manager offering direct guidance and mentorship.
The organisation places a strong emphasis on quality focused and detailed safety assessments, delivered at a market leading standard. The team operate across a range of disciplines within safety and hold multiple external accreditations. This provides a diverse and exciting challenge for any Safety professional looking to take the next step in their career.
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising internal and external stakeholders on best practice for health, safety and fire
- Contributing to the high safety standards that has allowed this organisation to continuously expand and go from strength to strength
- Conducting detailed assessments across a diverse property portfolio
- Managing their own workload and diary to meet the requirements of the role
In return, the salary offered is £35,000 plus car allowance of £4,320, incremental annual leave entitlement and ability to gain additional days on top of allowance, company bonus of up to £3,500, pension scheme, mileage paid, and all business expenses covered.
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent industry standard qualification as a minimum
- Possess a strong understanding of Fire Risk Assessments
- Be able to manage their time efficiently and work autonomously
This position will allow you to work within a home-based role within a passionate and supportive team, offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge within an expanding organisation who support CPD and development.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email R.firstname.lastname@example.org